Increase Participation, Diversification, and Retirement Readiness
Many retirement plan participants are not on track to meet their retirement goals. According to a report published in 2016 by the Employee Benefit Research Institute:
- Just 21% of all respondents said they are very confident about having enough money for a comfortable retirement, whereas 19% are not confident at all.
- 33% of respondents over the age of 55 said they have less than $25,000 in retirement savings.
- 48% of all respondents said they have not done a retirement-needs calculation.
We are in a unique position to positively impact the lives of plan participants. It is a position we fully appreciate and take very seriously. As such, we work hard to provide the highest level of participant services, including:
- Group and individual meetings
- Custom employee education strategies
- Complimentary personalized retirement analysis reports for participants
- Institutionally managed model portfolios
- Asset allocation and investment guidance
- Financial planning and executive wealth management
- Customizable employee newsletters and memos
- Annual report measuring effectiveness of the employee education plan
Through a combination of plan design features and our comprehensive communication services, you can increase participation and deferral rates and help employees develop a better understanding of asset allocation and risk tolerance.